Want to try another way of upping the potency of your premium cannabis consumption? Concentrates may be just the answer you’re looking for!
Having the reputation for being hardcore, there is more to concentrates than packing a powerful punch, they are also the go-to for a more efficient and economical way of consuming cannabis without compromising the quality.
And looking at the numbers at our online dispensary at Blue Buddha Canada has us convinced that more and more connoisseurs and concentrate enthusiasts are discovering it.
Still unconvinced? We don’t blame you. Concentrates can be intimidating for novices and the transition from smoking your regular weed stash or magic mushrooms in Vancouver, British Columbia can be too much.
That said, we assure you it’s very much worth the try! Thus, here are the most compelling reasons to try concentrates:
- Concentrates packs a higher potency.
- Concentrates generally have a range of 50 to 80% THC content compared to the 10 to 25% THC content you can get from smoking cannabis flower.
- Concentrates are more discreet.
- If privacy is something that you are concerned about, you would be happy to know that concentrates are less pungent which means less fanfare from your nosy workmate or pointed comments from that concerned neighbor.
- Concentrates are more cost-effective and more economical.
- Yep, concentrates are more expensive, let’s get that out of the way, but because each gram has way more potency than your usual, you get more bang for your buck. Not to mention, concentrates have a longer shelf life so you can enjoy it longer.
- Concentrates offer faster relief.
- If you are consuming cannabis to get relief from pain then ideally you would need something that would give you instant relief. Unfortunately, medical marijuana can’t give you that, at least not yet. For every 30 minutes to 2 hours, it takes to feel relief from an edible or a flower, concentrates cuts the waiting time by half.
- Concentrates give a clearer high.
- One of the constant misses about smoking flowers is the droopy high it offers. Concentrates give off a clearer, less foggy high because of how, well, concentrated it is.
- Concentrates offer a more extensive spectrum of aromas and flavors.
- Concentrates have higher amounts of cannabinoids and terpenes than any cannabis strain which means that you can have a fuller experience when smoking cannabis.
So, what do you think? Will you give concentrates a try or two?
Come check our offerings! Along with our magic mushroom strains in British Columbia, we also carry our very own range of concentrates! Up our stock includes Blackberry Dream, High Octane OG, Skywalker Kush, Blue Zkittlez Shatter, and so much more!